A New Dawn of Discovery
Savage Dawn starts in the largely uncharted glacial wasteland called The Maw. One civilised stronghold remains defiant, isolated amidst the endless wastes. Within the walls of the Stronghold, its inhabitants rival for survival, power, and knowledge. Others, looking to escape the oppressive rule and live freely, form nomadic tribes outside the cradling walls. In the meantime, an underground movement of explorers known as Loresmyths has begun to secretly venture far into the uncharted wastelands and report their findings…
Join the Alpha Playtest phase
Subscribe now to join the alpha playtest period, you will get access to our in development materials. Confirm your email after signing up to complete registration.
Your Actions Shape the World
Savage Dawn is a unique, evolving fantasy roleplaying setting, where your play sessions directly affect, grow and shape the future our the world. Every month, GM’s and players get the opportunity to report what they have done, learned and charted. This content is curated by our editorial team and processed into future updates. The world map that starts out largely empty slowly will be populated as explorers report their findings. The world’s history timeline filled with the annals of events experienced by you.
– THIS IS A PATRON ONLY PERK –
Become a Patreon – Get Exclusive Updates
Patrons get access to monthly updates/expansions to the campaign setting. In addition, you get private access to our Discord server where you go directly behind the scenes of the development process, give feedback, playtest and much, much more! This is a great way to support making this epic product, and get all future updates.
What makes Savage Dawn different?
Savage Dawn presents an primitive, arctic world, on the brink of a new dawn of discovery. It is mystical, raw and untamed – Very different than your typical medieval settings. Many tantalising opportunities for adventure and roleplaying await, such as:
- Survive in a primitive world on the cusp of revolution
- Wilderness exploration & survival in a primitive world
- Uncover the mysterious forgotten past of this world
- Wield the magical powers of the Prysm
- Travel the mystical Ethervale: a spirit domain only accessible at night
Compatible with Any Fantasy RPG
The Savage Dawn campaign setting can be used with almost any fantasy tabletop roleplaying ruleset. The majority of the content is “flavor” based, assuming you (The GM) know how to roleplay it in your sytem of choice. We are here to provide you with a fantastic world. You decide how you play it.
- Savage Dawn is created and released under the OGL (Open Game License) and uses small parts of the 5e SRD.
- 99% of the content is system agnostic, being location descriptions, characters, story material and other elements.
- Newly designed monsters for Savage Dawn are provided as dnd 5e monster stat blocks
- GM’s can use this as a completely new campaign world or place it into your existing world as a previously unknown region.
Do you like Savage Dawn and want to stream about it? That’s awesome! Get in touch with us via email, Discord or Twitter. Quality streamers, podcasts and blog writers can get access to materials, free of charge, in exchange for exposure. On select occasions, our team members can be available for interviews and live participation.