LoreSmyth - Open Idea Board
Get your idea to 10 to be reviewed
Showing ideas that are
- 3"Rural Town/Terrain" Modular Map SetA modular tile set to create rural farmlands/town for a fantasy setting.
- 1Fantasy Furniture Map Token SetA set in the style of our Dungeon Doors set, providing nicely detailed pieces of furniture to dress your maps/modular maps.
- 1Remarkable Shops & Their WaresSecond book in the "Remarkable series" - our first being the hot-seller Remarkable Inns
- 0"Classic Look" Modular Tile Set with Commercial Use LicenseA classic d&d looking (Mike Schley) modular tile-set that may be used in third-party and commercial products. This way you have something less photo-realistic, easier to blend in with other types ... Read more...
- 0More Printable & VTT mapsNo modular tiles, but ready-made complete maps to use into your games. We can do sets/bundles, possibly themed such as sci-fi sets, horror sets etc.
- 0Savage Dawn Campaign Setting - Softcover/Hardcover bookOur in-development campaign setting Savage Dawn will see its debut release as PDF ebook, but we could potentially make it into a physical release if there is enough interest. May require a Kickstarte... Read more...
- 0Genesis Modular Tiles - Expansion 3All new interesting rooms, hallways, junction and other customisation options for the popular Genesis map tile-set.
Push your idea0/2000